Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOVE... Spring Brights


Versace


Proenza Schouler



Prabal Gurung




Peter Som


Michael Kors




Jil Sander


Gucci


Cynthia Rowley



Calvin Klein


I'm a bit of minimalist and perhaps that's why I LOVED the numerous Spring 2011 Collections that presented simple, bright silhouettes. No color was left out it seems, from warm orange and reds to pale blue and purple hues and every designer approached bold color with their own aesthetic in mind. Calvin Klein and Jil Sander (my personal favorite) opting for clean, sparse lines while Proenza Shouler and Peter Som took a more playful approach, changing up hemlines and proportion. Although my closet is primarily full of black, these tastefully bold brights make me long for a makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment